Our eshop address is: https://wholesaleespresso.coffee/.
“Koffea” company has deployed all the appropriate policies in order to be in total compliance with the current European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and provide the highest possible protection to all its third parties.
“Koffea” company, based in Andravida, Greeece, is responsible for processing your personal data, and you may contact us about any matter regarding the compliance and processing of your personal data at email@example.com
The authority responsible for the regulatory framework regarding personal data in Greece, is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA), of which the contact details can be found here: http://www.dpa.gr/.
1. Data we collect
– Personal data that you provide as a user.
– When you visit our online shop and our social media pages, we ask that you provide information about yourself.
– This information may include:
- Personal data, such as name, last name and email address. At times, you may be asked to provide your phone number, as well as other personal data, such as age, sex, home address and state any issue you experienced with our product. This data is collected through the information that you provide during your communication with us via email or phone.
- Additionally, during your visit at our online shop, your IP address and Cookies may be included in the above data.
2. Occasions we may request your personal data and your consent to process them
When you wish to receive updates through our newsletter, as well as more specific information about our products.
When you submit questions or requests.
When you wish to submit a complaint regarding an issue you experienced with one of our products.
When you participate in one of our competitions.
3. Purposes of data collection and processing
Your personal data is collected and used:
- For promotional purposes regarding our products in case we have received your consent to contact you. Specifically, we will contact you only via email about our products, competitions, offers, and promotional or special events.
- In order to answer your questions, requests and complaints regarding our products.
- In order to contact you in the case you inform us about an unwanted effect of our product use and to ensure the quality of our products and our compliance with the current European and Greek legislative framework that regulates the production and provision of cosmetic products.
4. Legal interest
We may store, use or share the personal data you have provided if this is required, in order to comply with the current legislation or an ongoing legal procedure or in the case of an individual’s life protection, as well as to secure the quality of our products.
According to the new Regulation on the protection of natural persons regarding processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, you have the right to:
5.1. Access and Information, that is to be informed regarding the following: specific data we have collected, the reason for collecting and for how long we will retain them, as well as the recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed, and particularly, recipients in third countries.
5.2. Rectification, that is to request the rectification of inaccurate, incomplete or false personal data we have stored about you.
5.3. Restrictionof processing and the right to object to processing, that is you may request to restrict or discontinue the processing of your personal data if you believe that the collected and stored information is inaccurate or in the case that you no longer wish to receive informative and promotional messages regarding our products.
5.4. Data portability, that is you may request a copy of your personal data that we have stored and/or to transmit them to another data processor on your behalf.
5.5. Erasure (‘right to be forgotten’), that is, you may request the erasure of your personal data collected and stored in the case that you wish to withdraw the consent regarding their storing and processing by us according to the above, and in the case that the personal data have been unlawfully processed, against the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Privacy protection measures
You must be aware that the personal data collected are stored by us in a secure server, protected by password and a firewall. Our company applies policies and technical security measures that aim to ensure, as much as possible, the security and integrity of all the information, including your personal data.
We do not transfer your personal details, data and information we collect with the above means to third parties within or outside the European Union, however, should this be required for the protection of our lawful interest, your personal data will be protected according to the National and European and International legislations.
7. Information regarding the monitoring of the use of this website is jointly collected, along with several commercial organizations. During this procedure, NO recognizable personal data are collected. The information collected is exclusively about the number of visitors and the original domain name of the Internet Service Provider. This information is used for understanding the visitors’ use of the website and may be shared with other companies or third parties.
8. What cookies are and how we use them
Necessary cookies are essential for the operation of our website, as they allow you to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity.
Performance cookies collect information about the way you use our website. These cookies collect mass, anonymous information that does not identify any visitor. They are exclusively used to improve the performance of a website.
You may enable, disable or completely remove cookies through the settings options of your browser. In Chrome, for instance, you may click on the menu and select Settings/Privacy/Content Settings in order to change the cookies settings according to your preferences. You should note, however, that once you disable cookies, certain parts of the website might not operate properly.
9. Any other information provided to “Koffea” by the visitors of the online shop (excluding personal data provided according to the above), expertise information, comments, ideas, general questions, technical excerpts or other similar data are not considered confidential. “Koffea” may disclose, copy and use all or any of this information for any purpose, without restrictions. “Koffea” will not prevent the use of this information for growth, construction and promotion of its products.
Our e-shop is addressed to an adult audience that seeks information about “Koffea”. The company does not and will not collect information from or about children under the age of 16.
This policy was revised on May 5th, 2022 and has been valid since May 6th, 2022.